Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Kew Gardens has so much more to offer than 300 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens just half an hour from central London. Climb 18-metres high on the Xstrata Treetop Walkway for a spectacular view, take a guided tour, or simply relax with a picnic in tranquil surroundings. Each of our glasshouses is unique in its design, climate and species. A kids' paradise awaits in our indoor botanical play zone, Climbers and Creepers, and our Treehouse Towers adventure play area.
Visitors will enjoy a changing programme of seasonal activities, including Christmas and Easter celebrations. From 8 February to 9 March 2014 let us transport you to a tropical paradise as the Princess of Wales Conservatory is transformed by colourful orchid displays. Discover the missions of the intrepid Victorian plant-hunters, who sought rare and beautiful orchids growing in remote rainforests to bring back for study at Kew.
Admission: Adults £14.50; Children (Under 17) FREE
Opening Times: Open daily 09.30-closing times vary; please check kew.org for details.
Visit Time: 2-3 hours.
Telephone: 020 8332 5655.
Offer valid until 30/04/2014
Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AB.
Nearest Stations: Kew Gardens, Kew Bridge.
Nearest Bus Routes: 65, 391.
See individual offer for details.
You must present the voucher and train tickets at the entrance to take advantage of the offer.
Facilities include access to all buildings throughout the site. This includes the Palm House, the Princess of Wales Conservatory, restaurants and shops. Toilets and wheelchairs are available at the gate (it is preferable to book the latter in advance). Assistance dogs are allowed in the gardens. For more information please telephone the number shown above.
Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 30 April 2014 unless offer states otherwise.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.