Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Kew Gardens has so much more to offer than just a garden, apart from 300 acres of beautiful landscaped garden just half an hour from central London. Climb the Xstrata Treetop Walkway at 18 metres high where you can experience the wonder of the canopy level, take a tour or simply relax with a picnic in the tranquil surroundings.
Visit one of our six glasshouses, each unique in their design, climate and species.
Children can visit Climbers and Creepers, our indoor botanical play zone, and explore Treehouse Towers, our adventurous tree-themed outdoor play area.
From 25 May to 3 November, discover a world of wild food at our festival 'IncrEdibles'. Meet the weird, wonderful and wild relatives of the cultivated plants you eat every day. Take part in the banquet of offerings that make up this fantastically foody festival. Be part of a giant fruit salad installation by hiring a fruit-shaped boat, stroll around a floating pineapple on the Palm House pond, travel the globe in our gastronomic garden or join a tea party with a twist.
Admission: Adults £14.50; Children (Under 17) FREE
Opening Times: Open daily 09.30-closing times vary; please check kew.org for details.
Visit Time: 2-3 hours.
Telephone: 020 8332 5655.
Offer valid from 02/11/2011 until 31/10/2013
Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AB.
Nearest Stations: Kew Gardens, Kew Bridge.
Nearest Bus Routes: 65, 391.
See individual offer for details.
You must present the voucher and train tickets at the entrance to take advantage of the offer.
Facilities include access to all buildings throughout the site. This includes the Palm House, the Princess of Wales Conservatory, restaurants and shops. Toilets and wheelchairs are available at the gate (it is preferable to book the latter in advance). Assistance dogs are allowed in the gardens. For more information please telephone the number shown above.
Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce 2 valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 October 2013 unless offer states otherwise.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.