Azzurro - London Bridge
Azzurro are vibrant Italian bars and restaurants offering a menu of contemporary Italian dishes alongside classic pizzas and pastas.
Offer: 2FOR1 on any main course (cheapest main course free).
Customers are strongly advised to pre-book. Subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions:
- Receive a free main course when another of greater or equal value is purchased. The least expensive main course will be free.
- Voucher valid at all participating Auberge bar & restaurants, all day every day.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu or discount.
- Groups of 6 or more are required to book in advance.
- In order to receive the free meal the additional guest must be present.
- Completed voucher must be presented on arrival.
- During December you are required to call and book in advance. Only one voucher per group for a max of 6 people can be used during this period. It cannot be used on the Christmas Menu.
Offer valid until 30/04/2014
35 Tooley Street, SE1 2QJ
Closest tube / rail: London Bridge Station
Strictly subject to availability.
Voucher valid at all participating Azzurro restaurants, all day every day. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu or discount. Groups of 6 or more are required to book in advance. In order to receive the free meal the additional guest must be present. Completed voucher must be presented on arrival.
During December you are required to call and book in advance. Only one voucher per group for a max of 6 people can be used during this period. It cannot be used on the Christmas Menu.
Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 30 April 2014 unless offer states otherwise.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.