Just turn up off-peak and go with GroupSave - everyone's a winner
Groupsave is available for both 4FOR2 and 3FOR2 Fares and is available on any Weekday Off Peak Day Return Fare or Weekend Day Return Fare. 4FOR2 or 3FOR2 travel is based on 4 adults travelling together on both outward bound and return journeys. Groupsave is available on all c2c off peak journeys not just to London!
Then in addition up to 4 children can travel with you for just £1 return each!
Twice the fun, half the price
It's so simple. When two adults buy Off-Peak Day Return, one or two more people travel free.
And it doesn't stop there - as an extra bonus, up to four more children can travel for just £1 each when accompanying a GroupSave party.
There's also no need to book ahead - just turn up in the off peak or at anytime during the weekend or at Bank Holidays and ask for GroupSave and go.
Where will you go with GroupSave?
With GroupSave available at all c2c stations, there's no excuse not to get out and about; whether it's visiting friends or family, shopping trips, or enjoying the sights and sounds along our route.
Then just as the days get longer and warmer, you can take advantage of these great Groupsave savings by getting together with your family and friends and going by train to Southend on Sea! Enjoy the magic of Adventure Island, the Sea Life Centre and the famous longest pier in the world. Or just enjoy one of the many blue flag beaches stretching from Chalkwell to Shoeburyness.
Alternatively, take the train to Purfleet and enjoy a leisurely walk along the Thames at Rainham Marshes, the newest wildlife reserve for London.
Come rain or shine, you'll always have a great shopping experience at Lakeside Shopping Centre - with over 320 shops plus restaurants and cinemas all under one roof. Simply board the train for Chafford Hundred station. What's more, the station has its own walkway directly into the centre.
Terms and Conditions
1. Weekday morning travel restrictions apply. Please check at the point of purchase.
2. Weekday evening travel restrictions do not apply on c2c.
3. The following ticket types are available with GroupSave: Cheap Day Singles, Returns and Travelcards.
4. GroupSave can only be used with out-boundary Travelcards. Wholly in-boundary Travelcards - within the London Fares zone area - do not form part of this arrangement.
5. GroupSave cannot be used with any Railcards.
6. GroupSave cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
7. Groups must travel together throughout the entire journey.
8. Excess fares may be payable by the Group if restrictions are broken.
9. Valid until further notice. All information correct at time of going to press (February 2012).
10. c2c Rail Ltd reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and to withdraw the scheme at any time provided that all outstanding purchases are honoured.
11. Travel is allowed at any time on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays.