Meet the Manager
We know the importance of listening to our customers about their experiences on our services. In addition to ensuring you can write or call us, our Meet the Manager events allow you to give us face to face feedback.
Meet the Manager happens throughout the year so you can talk in person with our Directors and Managers responsible for the services we provide.
From time to time, we are also joined by our Network Rail counterparts who look after the track lines and signaling. Think of Meet the Manager as a Question Time - where you get to ask us about our services and suggest ideas for improvements.
Summaries of previous Meet the Manager events can be found below:
- Fenchurch Street, 9 February 2017
- Fenchurch Street, 6 December 2016
- Leigh-on-Sea, Chalkwell, Westcliff, Southend Central, Southend East, Thorpe Bay, Shoeburyness, 27 October 2016
- Stanford le Hope, East Tilbury, Tilbury Town, Grays, Chafford Hundred, Ockendon, Purfleet, Rainham, and Dagenham Dock, 20 September 2016
- Benfleet, Pitsea, Basildon, Laindon. West Horndon, 5 July 2016
- Fenchurch Street, Limehouse, West Ham, Barking & Upminster, 5 May 2016