Right Time, Every Time
Having achieved the best punctuality moving annual average in the country over the last 12 months, c2c have launched this new initiative to improve punctuality even further.
Working closely with Network Rail, the aim is to give customers the most punctual and friendly service every day, by focusing on getting the day job right every time.
Challenging, but realistic, targets have been set within the business with all staff tasked with initiatives to ensure our punctuality continues to improve, making our customers lives that little bit better.
By focusing on the detail, we hope to deliver a right time railway for you.
Examples of initiatives include:
- Encouraging customers to use the full length of platforms, so that trains can be boarded quicker
- Making effective use of station announcements, especially during busy periods and disruption
- Working together to return the service to right time running as quickly as possible
- Providing accurate and concise information to those that require it
- Ensuring the timetable is followed precisely
- Ensuring level crossing barriers are down in a timely and safe fashion
- Communicating safely and effectively